Saturday 10 March 2012

The Blogger Returns...

Catchy... Could be a story title...

O.K. I've been away from the blog for over a week now but that was due to a stomach virus that left me totally drained. I only had the energy to do the bare minimum of the day to day things; writing and blogging had to take a back seat.

It didn't stop me from jotting down ideas and scribbling notes for another competition though. Maybe I have enough on my plate, but I couldn't resist...

Last night was the first time that I could jump back on the computer, so I spent it looking at other blogs for writing tips. I stumbled across this article: BEFORE THE CALL It is written by Lynnette Labelle and she describes ten things to do before getting that blessed call from the agent that wants to take on your work. Ten great tips and a very positive outlook on the seemingly bleak scene of the unpublished wannabe writer. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment