Saturday 11 February 2012

Tick Tock

A challenge that I face when it comes to writing is time. That is; there's never enough of it...


Through the day I'm a busy mum with two children under two and the day is jammed packed. I barely get a pit stop. I do most of my writing at night but this can present problems. By the time the children are in bed, I am absolutely shattered, so I don't feel that I have enough head space or flow to get anything of interest or substance down.

It's not just my writing that suffers under a busy schedule, it's the opportunity to read. This all leads to a good amount of frustration

I was just wondering how other writers cope with the frustration of time, getting a balance whilst juggling  the demands of the roles we have assigned to us.



How do you get the balance right?!


No comments:

Post a Comment