Thursday 10 May 2012

Cycling For Breast Cancer Care

Hello fellow bloggers!

I tend to blog about things inspire me or spark my interest, so I would like to share what happened today:


I had to make an appointment for my little lad at the doctors and I couldn't get my usual one. (We never seem to be able to... but that is a rant left well alone!

So, I was in the waiting room of my local surgery. I was feeling pretty anxious as the appointment was with a doctor that I haven't met before.  I was looking for things to occupy my mind as babes was asleep in his pram. In my haste to make the appointment on time I had left behind my book. (Blast it all!)

With no magazines on offer (What?! NO reading material at all! *SHOCK*) I ended up reading the messages on the electronic board.

In amongst the usual messages about the procedures of the surgery (when to ring, what to do, complimentary therapies, blah, blah, blah) One message in a particular caught my eye...

It was about the Doctor I was booked in to see, detailing a bike ride he was planning. Riding from London to Paris all for Breast Cancer Care.

If you are reading this, please visit Cycling for Breast Cancer Care to check out their story. Even if you can't donate, you can help by spreading the word/sharing the link.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment