Friday 27 January 2012

A Much Needed Boost..


Wow.

I have never been this happy about a rejection email from an agent before. If you have been following this blog, you would have read my little moan in my post "Putting it in Perspective"
It talks about the frustrations that of all the submissions sent out, you are lucky to get a reply.

The one I received this week has left me feeling back on track, refocused and hopeful...

The agent gave me a much needed boost to my confidence. My writing was described as "well crafted and beautifully written". The agent also gave me some further advice to polish my work, and goes on to encourage me to submit the story to other agencies. They finish by confirming that I may submit any future pieces for their consideration.

There's nothing like a gorgeous lump of positive feedback to keep you going!


For the Love of Writing...


No comments:

Post a Comment