Monday 17 September 2012

On My Kindle

I thought I would do a fast-booky-type-post, dedicated to what's new on my Kindle (Maybe this will turn into a regular meme thing, but I don't like to run with something until I feel I can commit properly...

I have been collecting some interesting titles for Kindle (and probably some not so great ones, but you have to take a risk to find the great freebies) and so I have some interesting titles to share with you guys; but what better place to start then ebooks that I have won?!

happy black moon outrayj by 10binary - With the colors around it. It's easy to see why the face is happy.

I know, I know; it's rather like tooting ones horn, but hey, this doesn't happen to me very often so I'm ready to toot a bit...

Toot-Toot-Tooooooot!

I was lucky to win these over at Now is Gone; run by the lovey Katy Zozaeva (go check it out, if you love books then you will certainly enjoy taking a look around!)


Three interesting titles that I am really looking forward to getting into... Next question... When am I going to get time to read them all???

Ah well, I'm sure I will squeeze them in somewhere... Sleep is not that important right?!


Best-selling author Bronwyn Chase never quite fit in with the 21st century. On a publicity trip to New York City, a mysterious woman claiming to be a mystic from Bronwyn’s past gives her a silver knights spur. Asked to save Euric, a man she never knew existed, Bronwyn finds herself transported to 12th-century Cornwall. Landing at the feet of an entranced Euric, she discovers the instant connection she feels to him comes from a midsummer rite gone horribly awry on the eve of her birth. Forced to face a dark Wicca who plans to use Euric for her own nefarious ends, Bronwyn summons her own mystical birthright to free him.




Bree Peltier is a sceptic. She doesn’t believe in mystics or witches. Between keeping up with her university studies and falling in love with her archaeology professor, her life is complicated enough. When a vengeful spirit possesses her childhood friend and goes on a killing spree, she is forced to re-examine her beliefs. The spirit is out to destroy the descendants of Bronwyn, and Bree is the only one who can stop it. If she believes.



Lust. Anger. Hate. Desire. Love. Happiness. Joy. iFeel.

Liv Christianni is isolated, alone, tortured and withdrawn, saddled with the torrential downpour of the world’s emotions. Accepting of her providence Liv has lost all hope, until one day fate steps in and spins the course of her life like a spiralling top. Hunted by a Spirit Stalker, Liv is forced to gain control of herself and her surroundings, threatened by the touch of her immortal love; she must find a way to survive both physically and emotionally as her reality is shaken up like dice on a Craps table. Can she find the courage to accept her true self? Can she love unconditionally cognisant of the condemning consequences? Can she rise from the ashes to become the person she was always meant to be?




*Reviews will follow soon guys, any you like the look of/going to add to your own reading list? Anyone read any of these? What did you think?!
Thanks for taking a look!*


 

No comments:

Post a Comment