Sunday 1 April 2012

Writing Hangover


 My writing was on fire!

Boy did I feel groggy this morning?!

I was up until the early hours of the morning writing. And then baby Z decided that an early morning feed was required. My head felt like I had one too many. Rough!

I had been thinking about entering a writing competition that ends at the end of this month; and I just couldn't think of anything to write about that I thought would stand out. And then it came. It was an eureka moment. I was so excited that I wanted to put a snippet up on the blog (I would love to get some feedback from you!) but it would count as publishing. I will post it when the comp is done and dusted.

Isn't inspiration the strangest thing? You look for it; days, weeks even months at a time and then, suddenly: BAM!!! It hits you when you aren't looking.
Sneaky. Very, Very sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment